Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Southwick’s Zoo team! At this time, we are hiring for our Winter Wonderland event. Winter Wonderland will be open November 27th to January 3rd, Wednesday-Sunday from 4:30pm-8:30pm.
We are looking for fun, energetic individuals who love the holidays and interacting with guests of all ages!
Winter Wonderland Position Requirements:
- Availability: Winter Wonderland applicants must be available to work evenings, Wednesday-Sunday. Winter Wonderland shifts will be approximately 3:00pm to 10:00pm.
- In accordance with Massachusetts child labor laws, please no applicants under 16 years of age.
- All applicants must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions. This is an outdoor event.
- Positions requires regularly standing and walking.
- Must have an upbeat personality and be comfortable working with children and adults.
*Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Available Winter Wonderland Positions:
- Costumed Character
- Drive Thru Line Management
- Parking Attendant
- Security – Must be 18+, and must have at least one year of security experience.
Winter Wonderland Application
Animal Care Positions
Please note that we do not have any zookeeper openings at this time. To inquire about future animal care employment opportunities at Southwick’s Zoo, please call 800-258-9182 ext 209 or mail your cover letter (addressed to Betsey Brewer), resume, and two professional references to:
Attn: Animal Care
2 Southwick’s Street
Mendon, MA 01756