Southwick’s Zoo is pleased to support local charities, nonprofits, and other organizations. We receive a very high volume of donation requests, and we try to accommodate as many as possible through a donation of two general admission passes. The donated passes are to be used in auctions, raffles, or etc.
Please read the donation guidelines listed below before submitting your request.
- All donation requests must be mailed to the zoo at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
We cannot fulfill requests electronically sent via email, Facebook, etc.
- Requests must include:
- Your organization’s tax identification number
- A cover letter, on charity letterhead, describing your organization and how the donation will be used.
- A self addressed & stamped envelope (standard #10 sized).
- Requests must come from registered non-profit charitable organizations located in: Bristol, Middlesex, Norfolk, Worcester Counties in Massachusetts, or Providence County in Rhode Island.
- Due to the high number of requests, we are only able to support an organization with a donation once per calendar year.
- We will not fulfill requests for tickets for personal use, for-profit ventures, or employee incentive programs.
- We can only provide donations of zoo passes. We cannot grant requests involving animal interactions, EARTH memberships, or behind-the-scenes tours.
Please send requests to the following address:
2 Southwick Street
Mendon, MA 01756