Saturday, May 23rd: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Presented by the Friends of Southwick’s Zoo on Facebook LIVE
As you may already be aware, our zoo has been greatly impacted by COVID-19. We are a private, family-owned zoo, and we do not recieve any state or federal funding. We rely on the proceeds from admission sales for veterinary care, diets, enrichment, heating, exhibit maintenance, the design of new exhibits, paying our dedicated staff, and the many other expenses involved in housing and caring for animals year-round.
The Friends of Southwick’s Zoo have generously offered to co-host a ZOOmathon fundraiser on Saturday, May 23rd. This telethon style fundraiser will take place on Facebook Live and will feature behind the scenes videos, special guests, local musical guests, as well as great stories and messages from our dedicated zookeepers.
We invite you to join in on the fun and help support our zoo by making a contribution to our emergency fund. Some contribution amounts even come with some fun zoo perks! View the Contribution Levels below for more information.
*Please be aware that financial gifts to Southwick’s Zoo are not tax deductible.
While there are “perks” for certain contribution levels, contributions may be made in any amount. No gift is too small, and every little bit goes towards the care for the animals and maintenance of zoo grounds.
- $100 = One $10 gift card to Galliford’s Restaurant & Tavern
- $250 = Two Zoo-It-All Admission Tickets for the 2020 or 2021 season
- $500 = Four Zoo-It-All Admission Tickets tickets for the 2020 or 2021 season
- $750 = A Rhino or Sloth Encounter* for two and admission for both participants for the day of their encounter
- $1,500 = A Rhino Encounter* for two with an after-hours zoo tour
- $2,500 = An after-hours zoo tour for 4 with dinner at Galliford’s Restaurant & Tavern (excludes alcohol with dinner)
- $5,000 = Zoo-It-All admission and a BBQ for up to 25 guests