Soaring Eagle Zipline
The Soaring Eagle Zipline offers visitors a thrilling ride over our zoo. Unlike traditional ziplines which feature a harness for a single person, the Soaring Eagle is seated and up to two people can ride at once. The entrance to this ride is located on the deck behind Galliford’s Restaurant & Tavern.
*The zipline is not included with Zoo-It-All admission or wristbands. Ride tickets cannot be used for the zipline.
- One ride: $12/person
- Zipline/Maze Combo: $15/person (includes 1 admission for the Rainforest Adventure Maze and 1 ride on the Zipline)
- 6 Ride punch card: $60
Ride Height and Weight Requirements
- Minimum Height: 42 in
- Single Rider Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Combined Weight Limit: 450lb
Ride Safety Rules
- Only one passenger per seat.
- All riders must be weighed for reasons of safety. Weights will not be displayed or announced. You must ride with the person you are weighed with. If you wish to swap riders, you must be re-weighed before riding.
- Passengers between the heights of 42” and 47”, or under 12 years of age, must ride with an adult
- Food, beverages, cell phones, and any other loose items are not allowed on the ride and must be left in a designated area.
- Those under the influence of drugs or alcohol may not ride the zipline.
- This ride can reach a speed of 28 mph. This ride may be hazardous to:
Those who are pregnant
Those with heart conditions
Those with neck or serious back problems
Those subject to motion sickness
Those who have had recent surgery
Those with any impairment that would prevent seating or use of safety restraints
Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury.
*All rides are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice.