Rentals will be available for the 2020 season starting on Tuesday, June 23rd. Click here for our current visitor guidelines.
In partnership with Scooterbug, we offer stroller, wagon, wheelchair, and scooter rentals for our visitors.
Double Stroller $10
Wheelchairs and scooters may be reserved in advance by calling 1-800-258-9182 ext 204. All reserved wheelchair and scooter rentals must be paid in full by credit card over the phone. Reserved rentals cannot be refunded. We have a very limited number of wheelchair and scooter rentals, so if you do not reserve a wheelchair or scooter in advance (we recommend calling at least a week before your planned visit), we cannot guarantee availability the day of your visit. Strollers and wagons cannot be reserved over the phone.
- We have a limited number of each rental. If you plan on renting a wheelchair or scooter, you may want to call ahead and reserve it in advance. We strongly recommend calling to reserve a scooter or wheelchair at least a week before your planned visit.
- Visitors must show a photo ID to be eligible for a rental
- Rentals require a $10 deposit (cash only) Note: The deposit will not be refunded if rental is returned to the entrance after 5:00pm.
- All rentals must be returned to the entrance no later than 5:00pm. If a rental is returned later than 5:00pm, the deposit will not be returned, or the ID may need to be mailed to the owner the next day.
- Renters must be at least 18 years of age to operate scooters.
Notice about Galliford’s Stroller Parking:
Please be aware that, after the zoo closes at 5:00pm, any strollers parked in the stroller parking on Galliford’s lower patio will be moved to the stroller parking area located at Galliford’s front entrance.
Reminder: All rental strollers MUST be returned to the entrance no later than 5:00pm. If you do not return your rental by 5:00pm, your deposit will not be returned or your ID will need to be mailed to you the next day.