In partnership with Scooterbug, we offer stroller, wagon, wheelchair, and scooter rentals for our visitors.
Double Stroller $10
Wheelchairs and scooters may be reserved in advance by calling 1-800-258-9182 ext 204. All reserved wheelchair and scooter rentals must be paid in full by credit card over the phone. Reserved rentals cannot be refunded. We have a limited number of rentals, so if you do not reserve a wheelchair or scooter in advance, we cannot guarantee availability the day of your visit. Strollers and wagons cannot be reserved over the phone.
- We have a limited number of each rental. If you plan on renting a wheelchair or scooter, you may want to call ahead and reserve it in advance. We strongly recommend calling to reserve a scooter or wheelchair as soon as you know what day you are visiting.
- Visitors must show a photo ID to be eligible for a rental
- Rentals require either a refundable $10 deposit (cash only) OR an ID left at the rental booth. Note: The deposit will not be refunded if rental is returned to the entrance after 5:00pm.
- All rentals must be returned to the entrance no later than 5:00pm. If a rental is returned later than 5:00pm, the deposit will not be returned, or the ID may need to be mailed to the owner the next day.
- Renters must be at least 18 years of age to operate scooters.
Notice about Galliford’s Stroller Parking:
Please be aware that, after the zoo closes at 5:00pm, any strollers parked in the stroller parking on Galliford’s lower patio will be moved to the stroller parking area located at Galliford’s front entrance.
Reminder: All rental strollers MUST be returned to the entrance no later than 5:00pm. If you do not return your rental by 5:00pm, your deposit will not be returned or your ID will need to be mailed to you the next day.