Make your child’s spring break a wild adventure!
In partnership with the non-profit EARTH Limited, we are offering single-day sessions of our Adventures With Animals spring educational program for children in grades 1-6. Each Adventures With Animals session offers a general overview of all the types of animals found in our zoo. Children will learn through hands-on activities and will even meet a few of EARTH’s animal ambassadors up close and personal!
Did you know we also offer longer Wild Adventure Programs during the summer? Click here to learn more!
2018 Spring Program Sessions
Students in each session will learn about the many fascinating mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates at our zoo.
April 17: Grades 1-3
$70 EARTH member
April 18: Grades 2-4
$70 EARTH member
April 19: Grades 4-6
Note to EARTH Members:
EARTH members receive a $10 discount on Spring Wild Adventure Programs. To receive your member discount when you register, click “enter promotional code”. Your code is the first 5 letters of your last name + the first 2 letters of your first name. Example: John Smith’s code would be SMITHJO. If your last name is fewer than 5 letters, just use your full last name + the first 2 letters of your first name, Jane Doe’s code would be DOEJA.
- Drop Off Time: 9:00am at the top of the zoo’s small parking lot near the main gate (there is a sign)
Pick up Time: 3:00pm at the top of the zoo’s small parking lot near the main gate (there is a sign)
- Make sure your child is dressed for the weather. We spend most of the day outdoors and do a large amount of walking, so we recommend that children do not wear sandals or open toed shoes.
- Children should bring a lunch and a water bottle.
For more information, please contact:
- Jan Weatherbee, Program Coordinator, at 508-478-0225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Clark, Program Director, at email@example.com