We are excited to begin taking reservations for birthday parties on March 1st, 2017!
Celebrate your cub’s special day with a Birthday Party at Southwick’s Zoo! When you host your child’s Birthday Party at the zoo, you and your guests receive a fun-filled, stress-free day. You will have access to a reserved pavilion for you and your guests, and during your day at the zoo you can watch our fun and educational shows, go on some kiddie rides, and can explore and learn about hundreds of wild and exotic animals. Best of all, the birthday child is always free!
We are in the process of updating our party packages so we can offer the best parties possible! Updated packages will be available March 1st, 2017.
Reserving Your Party
Birthday Party Packages and rates for 2017 will be available March 1, 2017. If you have any questions about birthday parties, please call us at 1-800-258-9182 ext 213
Things to remember before booking your party:
- Please reserve your party two weeks prior to your desired date to ensure that the date and time are still available.
- A credit card deposit of $100 is required to reserve your party ($40.00 non-refundable after party is confirmed).
- Final payment can be made by credit card or cash, no later than the morning of the party. (Sorry, no personal checks) .
- Please have a guest list ready no less than two days before your scheduled party and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we are ready to check in your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve my party?
- We are currently in the process of updating our party packages. We will begin taking birthday party reservations on March 1st, 2017. After March 1st, you may book your party by calling us at 1-800-258-9182 ext 213 or by filling out the online reservation form.
Is the birthday child included in the 20 guests?
- The Birthday Child’s admission is free with all Birthday Party Packages!
Can I use passes, Family Value Passes, or EARTH Memberships to get a discount?
- Unfortunately, coupons and other discounts may not be applied to a party package. EARTH memberships, Family Value Passes, AAA discounts, military discounts can not be applied to the price of the party package. Additionally, discounted event days such as Zoo boo Days, State BOGO Days, etc. cannot be used to discount party packages.
Can I bring balloons into the zoo?
- No, we do not permit balloons into the zoo. Balloons can create a serious health hazard to the animals.
Will there be Southwick’s Zoo staff assisting with the birthday party?
- Yes, Birthday Party Hostesses are here to aid and assist, allowing you and your guests to enjoy the day with your special Birthday Child. Let us check in your guests, help decorate, sing along and answer any questions you have about our park!
What can we bring for decorations?
- Unfortunately, we do not permit balloons or confetti of any kind inside the park, as they are a safety hazard to our animals. Glass is also prohibited. We can supply any paper goods you may need, but additional decor is all up to you!
Do adult chaperones or parents need to pay Southwick’s Zoo admission?
- If you are including parents/adult chaperones in your party, they must be included in your guest count. For example, any invited parents or adults would require one of the 20 guest spaces included in the package price. If you would like, you may note in your invitations that any additional parents who would like to accompany their invited child is welcome and may purchase a general or combo admission ticket to the zoo when they arrive for the party.
Can I bring my own food?
- Homemade or pre-ordered food may be brought along for your party. Please note that outside delivery/catering or the use of crockpots and/or chafing dishes is not permitted.